Tuesday 1 July 2014

The benefit of Benefit- High Beam et al

I love the Benefit box. I can't wait to finish it so I can buy a brand new one cause there's just something magical about a brand new box of makeup.

I was reading the other day how Posietint came about (a stripper wanted some of her um body parts to be 'pinker'- let's just say not her cheeks) and I don't think I can look at it the same again.

Anyways. On to the swatches.
High Beam on top; Posietint bottom
High beam is a gorgeous highlighter and I love it. Posietint is pretty but on it's own, you can barely see it on my tanned skin. Same with the Dandelion blush, though I'm guessing they'd be very pretty on fairer skin. I overcome this by layering them on top of a darker colour and I get a pretty glow.

I heard that High Beam could have a dupe in the Elf shimmer whip things, but to date I have found nothing that matches its prettiness.
I love this.
P.S. You'll mention I don't mention the gloss. It was pretty ho hum for me- not bad but I wouldn't buy it on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment